Lower Hardness, UV-Resistant Polyurea Floor Joint Filler
EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR 65 is a polyurea joint filler designed for joints in retail or commercial concrete floors that receive pedestrian and light cart traffic. The lower hardness of QWIKJOINT UVR 65 makes it less susceptible to splitting and separation that can occur when joints in new floors are filled before most of the slab shrinkage has taken place. QWIKJOINT UVR 65 is fast curing, shavable in less than one hour, and resists color change from ultraviolet light. QWIKJOINT UVR 65 is available in 33 standard colors and in a Neutral Base that can be colored on the jobsite with Euclid Universal Color Packs.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional UV resistance
- Can be polished a short time after installation
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- Available in 33 standard colors
- Construction & control joints
- Retail, commercial, residential floors
- Floors that receive only foot and light cart traffic
- Hospitals and schools
EUCO QWIKjoint UVR 65 is a two-component product packaged in 10 gal (37.9 L) kits for all 33 standard colors. The mix ratio for all packaging sizes is 1:1.